Please Note: These newsletters are published four times a year. Articles within them can ‘age’ or even become obsolete in the course of the quarter. For the most up to date tax law information, please read the 2015 Welcome Back Letter , my Blog or contact the office with any questions.
Upcoming Tax Deadlines
- Friday, June 15 Individuals living outside the U.S.: File Form 1040. For automatic 4 month extension file Form 4868 and deposit estimated tax.
- Friday, June 15 Pay the second installment of 2018 estimated tax -Use Form 1040-ES.
- Friday, June 15 Corporations: Deposit the second installment of your 2018 estimated tax.
- Tuesday, July 31 Deposit FUTA owed through June if more than $500.
- Tuesday, July 31 File Form 941 for the second quarter.
- Friday, August 10 File Form 941 for the second quarter if you timely deposited all required payments.